#48 Review: Etude House - Moistfull Aloe Skincare Kit





I thought it could solve my skin problems so I got excited for trying them in samples kit but… it’s useless. I’ve got some problems while using it. My skin was break out. Even thought this product didn’t work on me, but I bet it should work on you guys (esp. for normal to dry skin type). Everybody has different needs and problems, right? And we both know that all of skincare products were made for a good reason, yapp, for caring your skin. So let’s check them out.

Let’s see the packaging below. I bought it from online shop and the box was broken in shipping process. This skincare kit packed in soft green colored paper box and contains 3 products which comes with the following:
Moistfull Aloe First Essence 5ml
Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream 10ml
Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel 10ml




It claims that Moistfull Aloe contains Baobab Tree and Organic Aloe content to lift and tighten complexion while soothing. You can see the ingredients of each product on the backside of the box. It explains in Korean and English. Each product can last for 12 months (a year) after the lid is opened but it seems impossible with that mini size. LOL.



Moistfull Aloe First Essence
I use it as the first step after washing the face to make my skin moist. The texture is very watery and light. Pour some drops on the hand and spread out all over your face. It’s not really moist but I feel my skin a little bit smoother after the essence absorbs to the skin.


Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream
This is the second step after first essence. The cream itself is more like lotion and it’s really moist. I prefer to use it as night cream cause it has no SPF in it and it feels greasy when I wear it in sunny day cause my skin is getting oily in hours.



Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel
Anddd here’s the queen of the kits. This soothing gel is the best product of these three Aloe Skin Care Kits. Apply it as the last step and I need only a tiny pea size to moist all over my face.


As shown on the box, use the product in above sequence. And here's the ingredients of each product.



That First Essence and Soothing Cream make my skin moist but I feel something not comfortable on the skin cause my acne’s problem. It’s too rich for oily skin type and acne skin. But I rate the Soothing Gel high cause it works really well. It moist but doesn’t feel too rich on the skin. It’s really soothing your skin, make it moist, fresh and elastic. I wanna pinch and touch my skin again and again after using that Aloe Gel.
Even this brand is one of my favorite Korean brand but not all of their product will suitable with your skin condition. I've found some girls think that "brand X is good", "brand Y has a good result for every skin", "brand Z is famous, I hear most of girls nowadays wear their products."
No baby, it's back to what your skin needs and the condition of your skin.
I though my skin is not suite with Aloe Vera. I’ve ever use the real Aloe mask on my skin. It feels fresh but my skin got some small white heads and I just don't like the result. But this skincare kit isn't that bad, so I recommend this Aloe Skincare Kit for normal to dry skin cause it could moist your skin and make it feels so fresh in hot sunny day.

I rate this Skincare Kit 3 Puddings

Thank you guys for reading my product review here. Don't forget to leave your comments below *puppy eyes* and follow this blog to find what's new here.
Thank you for stopping by and see ya!!

With love,
XOXO


Share:

1 comments

  1. Aku pernah nyobain yang collagen tapi alergiku kambuh jadi pemakaiannya kuhentikan ^^

    ReplyDelete