#47 Sneak Peek: Etude House Samples Haul

Ppyoonggg!
It's been a long time for not buying any Korean products since my skin got some troubles. This is so sad cause I can't put anything but only the doctor's skincare on my face.
No make-up, no BB cream, no concealer, and no powder.

I t ' s  a  n i g h t m a r e.
I'm okay with that not perfect bare face but, owh please, not for the party and hang out, right?
Today my skin condition got better and better, so I wanna try to put some make-up on the face by bought some samples.
It's really hard to find what's good for the sensitive skin, ffuuaahh. May I cry? Hiks. 

I'm a big fan of a Korean make-up brand, Etude House. I know, not all of their products suit with my skin condition, but almost, yes. It's so easy to find some online shop which sell Etude House's samples with affordable prices here. And I bought mine at @etudelahouse Malang. There so many Korean products in samples you can try with affordable prices.
And here are some samples in sachet I bought. Check them out~ 
Tadaaa~~



Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Set (Blooming Fit, Cotton Fit and Perfect Fit) in No.2


Etude House Face Conditioning Cream (Light)
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink (PK001) and Red (RD301)



I'll review all of those products one by one and I'll tell you how they work on me. Wish I have no problem while using them yah. Huhuhu.


Thank you for stopping by and thank you for reading this post.
PS: I don't hate comments, so please leave your comments below. Hehehe.


With love,
xoxo

Share:

1 comments