#46 Challenge: Lashes and Lingerie Challenge with Adore Me

Hello my roses, as a girl we try to dress up really well everywhere. But, is that the real you?

I found something that could describe what’s inside you. Lingerie, bras, panties would show the real you, right? You might be look as a sweet girl, look calm and so feminine, but people do not know if you have sexiness and wildness inside. You might be look so boyish in school but friends never know you have a girly side. So I think you can show your alter ego with your underwear. It’s something you can play with to express what’s the inside you. It makes you feel comfortable, confidence and feels like you adore yourself by wearing the gorgeous and beautiful bras, panties, sleepwear and lingerie.

I’m in teamed up with New York based lingerie company, Adore Me, to create make-up look in Lashes & Lingerie challenge. They asked me to choose the best of their sexy collection of lingerie and show them my personal style by creating a glam mood board.
I don’t know how to choose one of them for this challenge because they all are so adorable. So here’s two lingerie I come up with and I named them “My Alter Ego: Cute & Sexy”

Baby, Lacey, Pinky



I choose this Corina Romper in Pink because pink and ribbon are always cute, aren’t they? I like this pink lingerie because it shows your girly side and cuteness. It completed with sexy black lace and makes it ppuurrffeccttt. For the make-up look I like to make matte base make-up with Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream and make peach-pink-brown gradation eyes makeup with Maybelline The blushed Nudes Palette. Don’t forget to make thin downward eyeliner with Maybelline Hyper Glossy in Black. This is my favorite eyeliner cause it’s cheap, has glossy black color, waterproof and the brush is really really great. Complete your eyes look and make it more cute and innocent by wearing natural fake eyelashes from NARS / Faux-Cils. And I like to use Etude House Rosy Tint Lips with pinkish red finish to make this look cheerful and bright. Don’t forget your beautiful pinky nails with Maybelline Color Show. This Corina Romper in Pink should fit to every girl be cause it’s sooo girly, beautiful, youth, cute, cheerful, and sexy.

Sexhadow



For the second look. I pick something could show my alter-ego. Something strong, mysterious, sexy but still, classy. Andddd I caught my eyes on this Viola Romper in Black. Look at that sexy lace, huh.
I want to make a sexy look with this lingerie but keep it look classy. So I got an idea to match it with fever make-up look or vampire look. For the base, I choose Laneige Cushion and cover your blemishes, scars and all your imperfection with Revlon Color Stay Concealer to make your skin looks pale. And then, to make a glam and sexy look, we need to highlite some areas like cheek bones, forehead, nose, and chins. I pick this Etude House Glam Ratio to make your skin looks glowing and stunning under the lights like vampire. Make a beautiful gradation with brown-grey-black on your eyes. Don’t make it “too smokey” just keep it natural, for your lower eyelid you can use the red color for fever or vampire eyes make-up. Just grab this NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Sex Bomb for that fantastic look. Sexy smokey eyes never be perfect without sexy cat eyes line, and Maybelline Hyper Glossy in Black will help you a lot. And wear this gorgeous lashes from Nappoleon with sparkle diamonds. Make a fever eyelips with gradient lips. Use the concealer on the outside and Etude House Dear Darling Tint Vampire Red inside, don’t forget to blend them well. Black, red, vampire, sexy……fantastic.

And yeahhhh I’m so happy to have a part with New York based Lingerie Company, Adore Me in this Lashes and Lingerie Callenge. Lingerie is the most intimate expression of your personal style and shouldn’t only be reserved for special occasions! They make you beautiful, cute or sexy and feel confident with yourself. You can visit their website to get yours and their look book at www.adoreme.com 

Thank you for reading.

With love,
XOXO
PS: I used Polyvore for this post.

Share:

0 comments