#42 Review: GEO - Magic Color Black Circle CK 105 (My favorite)

Today I’m coming back with another product review and today I brought to you one of my favorite monochrome lenses. Here it is, GEO Magic Color Black Circle CK-105.

I bought these lenses because I need to wear them for my daily activity. This lens has a bold jet black color, but has no big diameter so it doesn’t make your eye look really big. It’s so natural.
This lens is produce by GEO medical and made in Korea. As all of GEO’s products, you can check the authenticity of the product by scratch the GEO sticker on the bottle. You’ll find the code that you can check on their website at www.geo21eye.com.


PRODUCT'S DETAIL
Color: Monochrome Black
DIA : 14.2mm
BC :8.6mm
Contents: Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lens. PHEMA, 42% water.
For 1 year supplies.


DESIGN AND PATTERN
The pattern of this lens is look like star, but it would not appear in my eyes because its one tone color and I have dark chocolate eyes. That pattern will appear when there’s too much light like flash or bright sun light.



ENLARGEMENT
All circle lenses would make your eyes look bigger. This 14.2mm lens would give you enlargement effect but not really bike like doll or anime eyes. But still make your eyes look cute and shine.

COMFORTABLE
I really disappointed when the first time I wear this lens because I think the diameter is too small for my eye. And I feel not comfortable while wearing these lenses. But, after a week I wore them, I feel these lenses are gorgeous. They feel more comfortable and make my eyes look naturally bright and shining. Even my best friend told me that she want these lenses too cause she thought they were pretty in my both eyes. So yeah, this lens became one of my favorite monochrome color lens. I can wear the lenses around 6-8 hours and they feel so comfort.


So here’s how do they look in my eyes. Sooo natural!

With flash

 Without flash

WHERE TO BUY
I bought it online from my geo lens webstore at
www.mygeolens.com
 
REPURCHASE
Yes, for daily look.

RATE

Wear GEO CK 105


Thank for stopping by and read my review
XOXO

Share:

0 comments