#39 Review: Exoticon - a+ New Big Eyes Series in Grey

a+ Big Eyes Series - Grey
 Hello everybody… I’m coming back with another product review and today I bring you contact lenses from the famous brand in my country, Indonesia. Here they are “a+ Big Eyes Series by Exoticon”. Actually, Exoticon is not a local brand from Indonesia but you can find their product in all optic or contact lens center in Indonesia. And these lenses are my first color contact lenses that I bought in optic. I usually bought my lenses online from Korea or Japan brand like Miomi and GEO from trusted online shop. But now, I got curious to try Exoticon’s product because Agnes Monica as its brand ambassador has beautiful eyes in every performances. When I go to the optic, I look at the big banner in front of their store and there’s a+ Big Eyes Series banner. And I fall in love at the first sight with these lenses. I’m looking for comfortable lenses with grey color and give me enlargement effect for my eyes.

It comes in seal strip
You can find the instruction inside the box
You'll get free lens case

DESCRIPTION:
Some blogs said that a+ is the best lens from exoticon (X2) because it’s very comfortable. This soft lens claimed for longer lasting comfort because it’s produced by good technology. It produced with SDD (Sandwich Dying Doughnut) technology so the lens has thinner CT and that doughnut layer will give higher oxygen permeability. This lens lets your eye breath and fill more comfortable. This lens is designed with aspheric, eliminating spherical aberration caused by lens power, providing remarkably clean and clear HD class view in compared with conventional contact lens. And this lens comes with UV blocking as protection against harmful Ultra Violet.

DETAILS:
This lens is made in Korea.
It contents with one piece of sterile soft contact lenses (Ocufilcon A) in buffered saline solution.
55% water contents.
It’s disposables for 6 months supplies.
B.C 8.6 / DIA 14.5

COLOR AND PATTERN:
This a+ New Big Eyes Series come with 3 wonderful colors, hazel, blue and grey, like mine. The grey color is a bit nude and not really bright like another grey lenses I used before. This grey lenses blend naturally with my dark brown eyes. But, I like it because it’s still grey but it doesn’t look faked. The pattern looks natural like the picture below and it has a thin black out ring which make your eyes look bigger and dolly.

These are how the lenses look a like
a+ Big Eyes Series - Grey
a+ Big Eyes Series - Grey

COMFORTABLE:
When I wear it on my eyes, I feel this lens is quiet thin and no blurry vision. They feel like my real eyes, like I wear no lenses. It’s really comfort. The lens itself is really soft.

OVERALL:
Sometimes, I feel my eyes dry after 4-5 hours but sometimes I have no problem with it. This lens is comfort and really good, but I think GEO and Miomi lenses are the best and the most comfortable lenses I ever used. These lenses make my eyes look bigger and dolly but not creepy even without eye’s make-up.

The difference between my real eyes (left) and after wears a+ Big Eyes Grey lens
My both eyes wear a+ Big Eyes Series - Grey

PROS:
It’s thinner than other lenses.
Good enlargement.
Higher oxygen permeability.
Longer lasting comfort.
UV Blocking.
Good pattern design.
Blend with my real eyes’ color.

CONS:
Sometimes, I feel dryness after 4-5 hours.
The lens itself is really soft, I mean very soft so it’s difficult to take it off.

TIPS:
I always wash my hand with soap before I remove my lenses from my eyes. Then, to make it more hygienic, I watered my hands with soft lens solution. The problem just like this, the lens is really soft so it’s hard to remove it when your hand still wet. After you wash your hand and rinse it with the solution, wait until your hands dry, then remove your lenses.

WHERE TO BUY:
You can find it in optical shop or contact lens center in your town.

PRICE:
About IDR 90k/box contents a couple lens (two) with same power.
If you have different SPH both of your eyes, you have to buy 2 boxes (like me), yeah, you’ll get 2 pairs lenses then. Or you can wear your lowest SPH for both eyes.

REPURCHASE:
I never repurchase same lenses because I want to try other patterns and colors.

Here's my selfie with the lenses.

etherealatte.blogspot.com - a+ Big Eyes Series Grey



Share:

3 comments

  1. ini dulu my daily lens sebelum beralih ke merk lain...hehe.
    mataku sensitif jadi mesti pakai lens yang kadar airnya tinggi.

    anyway nice review :).

    http://kireinoclouds2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for reading yaa~~ mataku ngga terlalu sensitif, tp tetap aja cari kalo cari lens harus baca review sana-sini dulu biar ngga sembarangan coba dan ngga sembarangan pake. Takut aja kalo kenapa-kenapa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The American Lifeguard Association is one of the top associations specializing in the training and certifying of candidates in the American aquatics and safety training profession. Lifeguard classes

    ReplyDelete