#21 Sneak Peek: Etude House - Moistfull Cream Skin Care Kit

Hhhaaattcchhuuu...
Ggaahhh, I'm sorry fellas. I've got fever now...
I just spent my weekend with lay in ma bed, watching anime, playing game and blogging.
Please shout out, "GET WELL SOON, ANGEL!!"

Who you guys really shout it out? Mwehehe, thank you!! *smoochies*
It's only sneak peek for my new babies.
I just got my skin care kit by etude house today. Let me show 'em to you guys.
Here they are...


It claims that the piece kit features Etude House's are best selling moisturizers to meet skin's needs of hydrating, firming, and whitening care.
There are 3 best moistfull cream by etude house: Flower (Pink), White (White), and Collagen (Brown).
I just wanna try the white one. But, since this skin care kit is not really expensive and I could get em three to try out. I thought, "WHY NOT?" And three of them are Etude House's best cream.

All of them come in a pink box.


It comes in small jar. And every jar looks pretty. It contains about 10 ml for every cream. Nice size for a trial, right?
Ingredients:


Backside: There's something caught my eyes.


LOL!! Tho Etude House was claimed this kit is NOT FOR SALE, most of online shop selling out this trial kit. Idk, I don't wanna say anything bout that.



Caution: Just don't be fooled, baby. They are not that big. Take a look for their bottom jar.
They're curved inward...LOL!!


Their texture aren't like something creamy, they're more watery and look like gel.
I've tried the white cream and I only used a little pea size of this cream to moist all over my face.
Looks like I'm going to save my money to buy a moisturizer, I have three new moisturizer now.
Hmmm, you were right.
If I don't have any problem while using these products.
How if both of them make me brake out or irritated?
Hmm, I will give it to my mom or  my friends. We never know if these products will suit to somebody else.
Lol... I wish they will make my skin better la...

Etude House Moistfull White Cream

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Etude House Moistfull Flower Cream

Okaayyy, That's sneak peek for my new babies...
I'll tell you how they work on my face later.

Jaa... See you on my next post.

With Love,
XOXO

Share:

0 comments