#25 Review: Miomi Lens - Monochrome Chocolate (How do I get my dolly eyes?)

It been so long  for me not reviewing any products here. So today I coming back for another product review.
 
It's gonna be my first time for reviewing circle lens here but it's not the first time I wear them.
A month ago I've bought a pair of circle lenses by Miomi in Monochrome Chocolate.
They have a boring one tone pattern with natural color just like my real eyes.
But... those all what I need tho!!
I'm looking for comfortable lens and has natural pattern but makes my eyes look bigger. And I decide to try Miomi Monochrome in Chocolate.
This lens comes in 2 colors, black and chocolate. I don't wanna try the black one, cause I bet they will not blend well with my chocolate eyes and will look fake.
Sorry, I just forgot to take a picture of the packaging itself,but... it looks like this.


It isn't in a bottle, but in seal strips and every lens comes with cute bunny case.

Let's see mine..





DIA: 14.5
B.C: 8.6
Water Content: 45%
Yearly use
If you guys usually wear soft lens, you might know there are a thick lens and a thin one.
If you ever try any lenses from GEO, GEO more thicker. Not really thick, I mean...
Mmm, The thickness of Miomi Lens is quite thin than another lenses that I used before.
They feel more comfy and don't feel like there "something" in my both eyes.
But I feel my eyes would dry after 3-4 hours, especially in room with Air Conditioner.
I need some drops after few hours and I always bring my daily solution. It's very important in need.
But if I wearing them outdoors, I've found no problem after 5-6 hours ( I usually use soft lens only for 5-6 hours)

No lenses
With Miomi Monochrome Chocolate
With simply eyes make-up, just wanna make 'em look brighter



I love how they make my eyes have natural enlarging like baby's eyes. And this pair of Miomi Monochrome Chocolate is what I've been wearing often for a month...
When I love one pair of my lenses (in pattern, color, and feel comfort), I prefer to use them in any time.
Even I have another pair of some lenses, I would rather to choose the better one.That's why since last year I never bought another lenses if I already found the best one until the time limit RUNS OUT.
Hehehe...
Although some lenses are produce for "yearly use", I never really use them for a full year (12 months).
I would throw them after 9-10 months and try the new one.

I've made one article about ulzzang's circle lenses and some tips for wearing soft lens in my another blog. You can read it, here.

PROS:
Natural pattern
Quite thin
Natural enlarging
Blend well with natural choco-brown eyed.
 Comes with cute bunny case

CONS:
Would dry after 3-4 hours in rooms with AC
 The pattern just so so
One tone, doesn't give you any special effect

OVERALL:
4/5

I recommend this lens for you guys who love natural big eyes. You might be hate this lens if you someone who love bright color lenses with unique pattern. I rated this lens high because this is what I need for daily use.
Thanks for stopping by and read my review.
See you on my next post!!

Last but not least...
*drumroll*
Excuse for my pictures wearing these lenses... kkkk~~




With Love,
XOXO

Share:

3 comments

  1. aku jg punya iniii, suka cuma cepet bkin kering ga sih? hehe
    btw you look pretty :)

    PS : I've followed your blog, mind to follow back?
    chelchellatte.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadang kering jg kalo di ruangan ber-AC stlh 4 jam-an.. Tp sejauh ini masih nyaman.. :)

    ReplyDelete