#16: Tutorial: Korean Ulzzang Girl's Makeup with Aegyo-sal

안녕하세요
(Annyeonghaseyo)

Ulzzang!
I don't know for sure when I began to love ulzzang. I found some pictures of handsome boys and pretty girls from South Korea but they're not entertainer, singer, actor nor actress. They're becoming famous cause of their pictures in social network. They have pale and healthy skin, beautiful and cute face, big eyes, charismatic and wearing Korean fashion that trend lately. And yeah most of them trying to act cute  in front of camera. (don't forget that duck face huh?)

Park Sora
Park Hyemin (Pony)
Park Hyojin

It's been a few years since I know 'em, and finally, *jengjerejeng* I brace my self to make a tutorial of their makeup.

Phhwwllleeeaasseee...
Don't compare me with the original one because they're tttoooo pretty. I don't wanna be an ulzzang and I'm not trying to be a Korean girl, I just love how they make their face look cute like a living doll.
Some points of their look are, pale and flawless skin, big eyes, bold eyeliner, gradient lips but keep it all natural. And refers to Korean makeup trend lately.... you've heard about it before?
Guess what?
*drumroll*
....
Yesssss aegyo-sal.
It's like a make-up trick on your eye's bag. Ulzzang or Korean found that puffy bright eye's bag makes you look younger and cute.
You don't have a puffy eye bag?
Okay, let make-up did it. Sooo, here's my tutorial...


And here's the result.
I take some pictures and act like "the real ulzzang" but...
I know... I know it!
It was FAILED.
Why? Why? Why they're too cuteee?? Waeeyyooo??? *crying*

 
And... here are some "old" pictures of myself since I really obsessed with ulzzang's style few years ago.
I still love their style until now, but I think my biggest effort and fight to found everything about ulzzang was around 2-3 years ago...
Don't laugh, okay, don't laugh!!
When I see these pictures below, I just realized that my knowledge about make-up, skincare, photo editing etc were really...really...mhhh NOTHING!!
I just took some pictures whenever I "feel cute". I didn't care bout my make-up, my outfit, the concept... I looked at the mirror and thought that "I was cute that moment", I grabbed my camera and *jeprettt jeepreett jjepprett*. Selfie!! So naayyy~~





And here are my current make-up look nowadays, still refers to Asian thingy... But now, I'm more into skincare and "healthy glow base make-up" to make my face looks more healthy and flawless. And yeah, more mature~~





감사합니다 
(Gamsahabnida)
^^

With Love,
XOXO

Share:

4 comments